Career OpportunitiesLEXUS OF EDMONTON
Lexus of Edmonton is Edmonton’s most experienced and longest standing Lexus Dealership in Edmonton. We are proud to announce that we are the #1 Luxury Dealership in Alberta and the #1 Lexus Dealership in Western Canada. What does that mean? We have sold more vehicles than any other Lexus and Luxury dealership in Alberta. We keep growing at an exponential rate and are continuing to set records. We are looking for amazing team members to Join our team especially in Sales.
Why Lexus of Edmonton?
- Experienced unprecedented growth
- Full Employee Benefits including RRSP matching
- Encourage work/life balance
- Devoted to employee growth and provide the tools and resources needed to succeed
- Lowest employee turnover in the Automotive industry
- Our number one focus is on Guest experience
- Encourage developing Women in Automotive
- We believe in giving back and supporting/sponsoring dozens of charities and local events in Edmonton and surrounding areas
- Lexus Pursuit of Excellence award - 12 consecutive years
- Pursuit of Excellence Award 2018
- Dealer Rater – Dealer of the Year Award and Consumer Satisfaction Award
- Community Enrichment Award 2018
- Metro Edmonton Community Choice Winner 2017
- Readers' Choice Award 2019
The majority of our family members do not come from an automotive background. We believe in developing core skills with a focus on guest experience. We have found huge success with our team members and set them up to succeed.” Matt Miller, General Manager Lexus of Edmonton. "When I started in sales 10 years ago at Lexus of Edmonton, I never imagined that this would be the most rewarding career for myself. We are committed to growth and encourage you to give our team and dealership a chance. Please apply below and we look forward to meeting you. At Lexus of Edmonton, we’re always looking for motivated and talented people to join our award winning team to help us out, ranging from salespeople, mechanics to administration. Please fill out our employment application form if you feel you have the skills, talent and personality to fit in with our team.
Automotive Service Advisor
Lexus of Edmonton is looking to hire a Service Advisor to join our busy Service department. Experience with ERA Ignite is considered an asset. Successful candidates will work among the best in the industry while receiving a competitive wage. The successful candidate must be professional, motivated and guest experience orientated. We offer a competitive wage combined with health benefits. Lexus of Edmonton is closed all Holidays and Sundays. Please note, the schedule is a 4-day rotating work week. Please send your resume in confidence by replying to this ad. Please note only those being considered will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent