To our valued guests,
At Lexus of Edmonton we are committed to providing top of the line experiences, services, and products to our guests. In addition to our already exceptionally high safety standards, we are following the recommendations taken from the World Health Organization and Alberta Health Services. The following precautions are taken to ensure the health and safety of our Lexus family:
- Continuous cleaning of high traffic areas.
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces, including keys and payment terminals after every use.
- Providing access to hand sanitizers.
- Ensuring staff stay home and away from others if sick.
- Daily temperature checks for staff.
- Providing touchless key drop-off and mobile/sms communication to complete the service process.
- Sanitization of guest vehicles and loaner fleet after each use.
As we continue to monitor the situation and provide updates, we want all our guests to know that you are at the heart of what we do and why we do it. We are committed to being responsive and navigating through this situation with everyone’s safety in mind. Thank you.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
STAY HOME AND LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE
UP AND DELIVERY
THROUGH VIRTUAL MEANS
If you would like to take a vehicle on a test drive, we will drop it off for you. You may also have this vehicle for 24 hours to fully experience everything it has to offer. If you need servicing, you can pay online/through mobile sms. Lastly, if you would like to know more about a vehicle while speaking to a Sales Representative, we are able to Facetime/Skype you during business hours.
START YOUR LEXUS JOURNEY
FROM HOME HOME
Purchasing a new vehicle has never been easier. Call us to learn more or fill out the form below for one of our Sales Representatives to contact you.