First Class Service
A unique and uncompromising level of after-sales service: First Class Service Concept. At Lexus of Edmonton, we offer the first two scheduled maintenance services at no charge to you. The first service at 1,600 kilometres will include a thorough vehicle inspection and a road test. The second inspection at 8,000Km will include a thorough vehicle inspection, tire rotation, filter clean and fluid top up.
Lexus Parts and Service managers have completed a two-year training program in automotive studies from the Canadian Automotive Institute at Georgian College in Barrie, Ontario. They were the first Parts and Service Managers of a Canadian automotive company to be professionally certified in Automotive Management. This industry-leading initiative by Lexus sets new standards for efficiency and service quality to the customer.
Lexus keeps its focus on improving ways of satisfying customers by conducting ongoing Lexus dealer staff training.
- Customer Satisfaction workshops
- Lexus Customer Focus Group Sessions
- Lexus Service Advisor ongoing technical and administrative training
- Lexus technician factory training, ongoing training with certification process to Master level
- Lexus training in Body & Paint repair techniques